Tears Were Shed ...

... another leak!

They’d spent the best part of the day checking that everything was okay but after I used the shower last night there was a water stain on the living room ceiling and a puddle of water on the carpet below. Luckily it missed the new furniture! I texted them all to let them know what had happened and D came round straight away to check - this was about 9:30pm. He couldn’t find an obvious leak - there was no visible water dripping, no sound of a hidden leak but plenty of wet patches under the en-suite floor and on the living room ceiling and carpet to provide the evidence that something isn’t right. He stayed for ages but it got too late to drill so he called it a night and promised to come back first thing in the morning. Some of the tiles have had to be removed and I admit to a few tears. They are all here today trying to work out what is wrong.

Anyway, here's a photo of the fabric samples for my curtains ...



  • top left - dining room curtains and kitchen blind
  • bottom left - living room curtains
  • centre - music room curtains
  • top right - spare bedroom blind 
  • bottom right - my bedroom curtains

Comments

  1. Oh no! So sorry to hear this latest development. I hope it all gets sorted conclusively today. Big hugs.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that sucks about the leak ... grrrr & while I'm sure they will get it sorted, it's so frustrating - I would shed a lot of tears. Beautiful fabric choices, that's the focus, on to the end which will be soon including all problems fixed. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is not funny in the least. My fingers are crossed.
    Loving the fabric choices.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear that there is still a leak somewhere. I hope they manage to find where it is leaking and fix it. I'd have cried, too!

    I like your choices for the curtains. I especially like the fabrics for the living room and music room. Soon, you'll have it all done and can enjoy your newly renovated and redecorated home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts