Take Three Thursday

I'm sharing three photos for Mary-Lou's Take Three Thursday, where we are asked to share three photos that are linked in some way, for example either by theme, colour, date, movement, points of view.

I haven't ventured far for my three photos today, choosing to capture images of what's happening in the garden right now ...

crab apples - too small for culinary use so left for the birds to enjoy

Hydrangea 'Fire and Ice' - the last few petals 

the end of it's autumn display, the last few leaves on the euonymus
Many thanks to Mary-Lou for organising this each week.

Comments

  1. Oh so very pretty & very artistic captured. Thanks for joining in Eileen, I've updated my post to reflect your contribution today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'll try to do this more often now - I've added it to my list of photography challenges.

      Delete
  2. Lovely snapshots of autumn! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I have a lot of autumn colour in my garden but left it a bit late to photograph most of it.

      Delete
  3. Really lovely, especially the top two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The middle one is my favourite.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts