Monthly Photo Challenge

I was going to stop doing these for a while but have changed my mind and will keep going for now. I'm a little late with the announcement but if anyone wishes to join in you are more than welcome to.

The challenge is to take photos on the set theme; the photos must be taken during the month (no archive photos), a minimum of five photos but there's no upper limit, and there will be a new theme every month. The theme for October is 'The Changing Season'.  I'll post a linky at the end of the month. Have fun!

Comments

  1. I'm pleased to see a post from you Eileen, I hope you are feeling better. I will happily join in your October Photo Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. I'm still getting daily migraines but am managing to fit in some social events on the days the migraines aren't too severe. Glad to hear that you will join me on the photo challenge. xx

      I don't have access to your blog now. For some reason you had me down as a co-author, which wasn't correct, and that has now changed to say that I don't have permission to view.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for letting me know you can't access my blog., I had no idea you had a problem with it. I made a mistake when setting it up and I allowed authors and not readers and when I realised my mistake I just left it like that. I haven't posted for a couple of weeks but will go and sort it out later today xx

      Delete
  2. I's lovely to see a post from you, Eileen, and to hear that the monthly photo challenges will continue. I will definitely join in with the photo challenge! I'm sorry that you are still having your headaches, though. :( I hope you will find some relief from them, soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless, and I'm glad to hear that you still want to do the monthly photo challenge.

      My doctor has been ill so my last appointment was cancelled. I need to book another slot, and hopefully he will change my medication again this time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts