Reasons to be cheerful ...
- phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
- completing the first stage of sorting out my clothes
- buying a new winter jacket ... it's got furry lining and is so cosy!
- enjoying my swimming lesson and wishing I hadn't put it off for so long
- getting ready for a week's holiday on the Isle of Wight next week ... it's out of season and it's forecast to rain heavily every day but I intend to have a fantastic time
- discovering a new board game café close to home, which I plan to visit when I get back from holiday ... the closest one previously is 30+ miles away and this one is only 14 miles away and much easier to get to. I just have to persuade someone to come with me.
- making good progress with my personal training
- visiting with friends
- adding more dates to my diary
- making plans for Christmas
- maintaining my weight loss ... I seem to have plateaued, but at least I haven't put any of the weight back on
I am grateful ...
- that all my friends and family members are well
- that the medication for the migraines seems to be working at long last. I am still getting daily migraines but the majority are less severe and disabling, so I am still managing to maintain a decent enough social life
- for central heating!