Weekly Reflections

 

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • completing the first stage of sorting out my clothes
  • buying a new winter jacket ... it's got furry lining and is so cosy!
  • enjoying my swimming lesson and wishing I hadn't put it off for so long
  • getting ready for a week's holiday on the Isle of Wight next week ... it's out of season and it's forecast to rain heavily every day but I intend to have a fantastic time
  • discovering a new board game café close to home, which I plan to visit when I get back from holiday ... the closest one previously is 30+ miles away and this one is only 14 miles away and much easier to get to. I just have to persuade someone to come with me.
  • making good progress with my personal training
  • visiting with friends
  • adding more dates to my diary
  • making plans for Christmas
  • maintaining my weight loss ... I seem to have plateaued, but at least I haven't put any of the weight back on 

I am grateful ...
  • that all my friends and family members are well
  • that the medication for the migraines seems to be working at long last. I am still getting daily migraines but the majority are less severe and disabling, so I am still managing to maintain a decent enough social life
  • for central heating!

Comments

  1. Those cyclamens are so pretty!

    A wonderful list of things to be cheerful about and grateful for! Glad the headache medication is starting to work! And well done with completing the first stage of sorting your clothes and getting yourself a new winter jacket.

    I hope you have a lovely holiday and the rainy weather doesn't spoil it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that you are coping with your migraines better. and I hope you have a wonderful holiday next week. We definitely need the central heating on now and a warm winter coat to go out in xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you're feeling a bit betterx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your holiday is wonderful even with rain! Glad you are managing the migraines better now and I hope they go away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new coat sounds absolutely lovely!
    I'm glad things are improving and a holiday - how lovely, whatever the weather. You'll be cosy in your new coat anyway!
    Have a wonderful time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to read that the medication is helping. Hope the get away is all that you hoped for & I hope that the weather forecast was wrong (col).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts