Wintertime Photographic Scavenger Hunt

 
If you enjoyed the Summer Photographic Scavenger Hunt hosted by Gallo Organico, you might be pleased to discover the Winter version, which I've organised with Joy (Daisy Row),  and which will run from 1st December 2015 to 21st March 2016 - we would like all photos to be taken between these dates.
 
We'd love you to join in, the more the merrier - sign up below, and we'll be hosting a linky at the end of each month so you can show your finds. If you like you can pinch the picture below for your side bar.
 

1.   A robin redbreast
2.   Tinsel
3.   Outside lighting
4.   A star
5.   A snowman
6.   A puddle
7.   Berries and/or nuts
8.   A wreath
9.   A tree that has lost all its leaves
10.  A windy day
11.  Your favourite pudding
12.  A fancy button
13.  Street art
14.  Afternoon tea
15.  Candle light
16.  A chimney
17.  A ladder
18.  An arrow
19.  A fountain
20.  Cutlery
21.  Your own handwriting (this one is compulsory and cannot be substituted)

If you find any of the above hard to get you may substitute one or both of the subjects below, except No. 21 which is compulsory.
 
Alt A  A supermarket trolley or basket, filled with shopping
Alt B  An animal statue
Alt C  Metal railings

If you'd like to join in, please add your name to the list below.
 
 

  
 

Comments

  1. Well thanks Eileen and Joy. There is certainly some food for thought here and I am already getting some ideas forming. Happy hunting everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And what better excuse to make my favourite pudding!

      Delete
  2. A great list. I hope we get some snow for the snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!! I do enjoy a challenge especially when it involves photos. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Eileen and Joy, looking forward to hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great list, Eileen and Joy, thank you for organising it.
    Looking forward to finding hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great list, ideas forming already - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thinking about it; I'm going to print out the list and show it to hubby and see if he thinks it is possible where we live to get the items; I'm thinking we're going to have to substitute #1 already; never saw a robin here (but I know it could be also a picture of something with a robin redbreast on an ornament, etc.) I'll come back later to sign up if I think we can pull the pictures together :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic! Thank you both for organizing. I'm in. I could certainly use some fun, November was dreadful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely! yes count me in please! Eileen would you be kind enough to e-mail me your postal address?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have a blog but think I would like to join in (although I have never done anything like this before). Could I use Instagram instead?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you use Facebook? There is a Facebook group for the scavenger hunt. Or you can send your photos to me and I'll put them up on my blog for you.

      I don't use Instagram so haven't considered it in terms of this year's hunt.

      Delete
    2. I'm a sporadic user of FB so not terribly adept at using it...but I can learn. Will do a search. Thanks.

      Delete
  12. Count me in; showed the list to hubby and he said "this is all doable" so I signed up :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  13. sounds like a fun thing to do through the winter

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woohoo! Glad you're doing this. Will have to keep my eyes peeled and camera handy for the robin. The others shouldn't be too hard.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh what fun - definitely try to complete this :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Late to the party but would love to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd love to join in as well...please count me in!
    http://www.halleshobbies.com/wintertime-photographic-scavenger-hunt/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks to Halle for getting me here. I would love to join this scavenger hunt too!
    http://krishaskeepsakes.blogspot.com/2016/01/lets-do-scavenger-hunt.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts