2019 Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt

It's December 1st so it must be time for the Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt.  It starts today and you have until March 31st 2020 to complete the list. The usual rules apply so all photos must be your own work and must be taken between December 1st 2019 and March 31st 2020.

I'd love you to join in, the more the merrier so feel free to invite your friends as well. Please add a comment to this post if you plan to take part. I will be hosting a link up at the end of each month so you can share your finds with everyone.

Here's the list:
  1. in the bag
  2. contrast
  3. the way to go
  4. colours
  5. a garden gate
  6. vintage 
  7. I stood here
  8. 11 o'clock
  9. solitary
  10. the little things
  11. industrial
  12. time for tea
  13. a keyhole
  14. flavour of the month
  15. letters
  16. a barrier
  17. a line
  18. a chain
  19. an alley
  20. monochrome, i.e. varying shades of the same colour

If you find any of the above hard to get you may substitute one or both of the subjects below.


Alt A. chequers or chess

Alt B. a community market


Good luck, and I look forward to seeing all your photos.

Comments

  1. I'm in. I'll add to my Monday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still November 30, here (9:40 p.m.), but, I'm in, and I promise I will wait until tomorrow to start taking my pictures! :D Thank you for posting the list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining in Bless. I look forward to seeing your choices.

      Delete
  3. I have always had technical trouble commenting on your blog as it seems to insist I use my gmail account and I haven't wanted to do that, so I have been enjoying your posts via a non-gmail account and not commenting for years!
    But I love your challenge list and if I can now get this comment to work please count me in.
    All the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just changed the settings so you should be able to comment from any account now. I'm glad you managed to post as I want to do the year in a tree again but couldn't find your blog.

      Thanks for joining the hunt.

      Delete
    2. Brilliant!
      I do hope you and your tree can join us in 2020 :)

      Delete
  4. It looks like a great list (again!), and I'm in, too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. I look forward to seeing your photos.

      Delete
  5. I've never done anything like this, but I'd like to give it a try.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to have you joining us. I look forward to seeing your photos.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. That's great news. Good luck and I look forward to seeing your photos.

      Delete
  7. I'm in. Thanks for organising it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Amanda. Thanks for joining in.

      Delete
  8. Hi Eileen, I learned about the hunt from Bless. :)
    I'm also in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nil, lovely to have you joining us. I look forward to seeing your photos.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Yay, great news! I wasn't sure whether you still read the blogs so it's lovely to have you joining us.

      Delete
    2. I have to admit to being a bit lax about it.

      Delete
    3. Haha, well you spotted the scavenger hunt so that's a good start!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts