Saturday

It'll obviously be another quiet day but I am feeling slightly better. The pain when breathing has settled to more of a twinge only when I breathe deeply, and that's made all the difference. No change to the other symptoms though.

I haven't planned anything for today but I feel like doing something other than reading or watching TV. I'm not the world's best patient and am not good at being ill and anyway, being ill when you live alone is a miserable experience. I need to come up with something cheerful, simple and not too strenuous to do but I have no idea what ... the reality will probably be that I fall asleep for most of the day and do nothing again! Don't worry, I will be sensible and won't be going out!

Comments

  1. Thank goodness the pain is less anyway.
    Do you have a keyboard? Maybe a bit of improvisation or something? I used to enjoy that.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, improvisation ... I never think of doing anything like that. I have a piano so may give it a go.

      Delete
    2. Take a chord sequence and play around with it- or start with a favourite carol and see where your fingers take you.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Feel better soon! Rest up. You will feel better for it. Try to make some plans to do something fun once you do feel better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. I have a couple of fun things in the diary for every month next year so I have lots of cheer to look forward to.

      Delete
  3. If you have a coloring book, that would be a simple and fun activity. :)
    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, brilliant idea. There's one in the cupboard upstairs and I have some puzzle books as well. Thanks Nil x

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better, Eileen. I see that the others have given you lots of good ideas for quiet activities. Maybe you can work on some of those rather addictive nonograms or do some knitting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any knitting paraphernalia here so that's not an option and takes too much concentration as I'm still a learner! Nonograms are a possibility though. Thanks for the idea.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts