Saturday

The biggie for today is that the band will be collecting the tubas and trombones I have been storing in my garage for them. Another thing to tick off the 'leaving the band' list!

That will happen some time this morning and is the only thing on the to-do list for today. The rest of my time will be put to good use doing whatever I fancy and then this evening I am going to see a repeat showing of the screening of the Les Miserables all star staged concert. Knowing what to expect, I'm even more excited about seeing it again.

Comments

  1. Fully standing down really has taken some time, hasn't it? Have a wonderful time this evening.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it has and won't happen now, officially, until January as the person replacing me doesn't want to take the treasurer role before Christmas. However, I have already balanced the account at the end of November so she will have to catch up when she takes over!! Apart from that I have two more things to do and then that's it.

      This evening will be brilliant!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts