Tuesday

G will be here this morning to cut my hair and I have one lesson to do this afternoon. These are my only fixed points in the day but I do have plenty to fit in around them.

I'd like to drop off some items at the charity shop and also do a skip run to clear up a bit more space. The bathroom and ensuite both need to be cleaned and, after the lesson, I will wash the downstairs floors and tidy the music room. 

I also want to make a start on checking the band music folders. It won't take long to do the initial check and from there I can assess how much longer it will take to complete the task. I want it to be completed by the end of this week so that, although the folders won't be collected until January, the task is completed from my point of view. That leaves just the instrument database to check and I'll be doing that one day between Christmas and New Year with the support of a friend from the band. 

Today's Advent calendar to-do is to buy the Christmas Radio Times and TV Times magazines so I will also be making time to have a look through those.

Comments

  1. Sounds like you'll have a busy and productive day on Tuesday. Hope the day goes well and you accomplish what you want to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not going too well so far ... my 'get up and go' has disappeared! I've stopped for a coffee to see if that makes a difference but I'm not too hopeful.

      Delete
  2. Both you & the house get a pre Christmas tidy up ... It's great that G will come to the house to cut your hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are lots of mobile hairdressers in this area. I haven't been to a hair salon for years.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts