WPSH - March Link Up

We're now in to April and have until the 30th to find the rest of our photos for the Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt. For those who may not be aware of this .... I extended the end date to April 30th 2020 and added some more photo prompts to help anyone who was self-isolating as a result of the coronavirus crisis. This is the revised list:
  1. in the bag
  2. contrast
  3. the way to go
  4. colours
  5. a garden gate
  6. vintage 
  7. I stood here
  8. 11 o'clock
  9. solitary
  10. the little things
  11. industrial
  12. time for tea
  13. a keyhole
  14. flavour of the month
  15. letters
  16. a barrier
  17. a line
  18. a chain
  19. an alley
  20. monochrome
Alt A: Chess or Checkers
Alt B: Market
Alt C: The View From My Front Door
Alt D: Three Colours On One Item
Alt E: I Am Reading
Alt F: The Sky Today
Alt G: Free Choice
Alt H: Free Choice  

I only have one new photo to show, for Alt F, the sky today


Please comment below if you have an end of March WPSH post and I will be round to see your latest photos.

Comments

  1. What a beautiful photo. Thank you again for extending & adding to the WPSH. My #4 link is up on my blog. Here's the link: http://patioposts.blogspot.com/2020/04/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary-Lou.

      I liked your choice of photos this month. Many thanks for joining in.

      Delete
  2. I also like your photo very much. It looks still very much winter over there. :)

    My March photos are at
    https://thelittlehousebythelake.blogspot.com/2020/03/winter-photography-scavenger-hunt-march.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nil. It's getting a bit greener day by day.

      Thanks for joining in.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photo of the sky and surroundings.

    My March photos are here:
    https://bless2cents.blogspot.com/2020/04/wpsh-march-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. You have some lovely photos yourself this month. Thanks for joining in.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for doing this Eileen. My March post is here - https://amandas-scrapbook-pages.blogspot.com/2020/03/winter-photography-scavenger-hunt.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Amanda and thank you for joining in.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts