A Lazy Day

If bringing the wheelie bin in from the kerb counts as a productive day, then yesterday was a success! That was the only thing I did, except sort out meals and drinks. 

I've started a new jigsaw puzzle, the picture is an assortment of Roses chocolates - it'll take a while to finish but it's a pleasant enough way to pass the time.


The quiz was harder than usual and we weren't too confident of some of our answers but in the end we scored 37 out of 50, so not too bad.

Today I have to contact the optician to reschedule next week's appointment but that's the only thing on the to-do list. It's the choir quiz tonight and I've also seen a notification for a Harry Potter quiz which I may have a go at if the timings work out. The HP quiz starts immediately after the choir one so it'll depend on both quizzes running to time. It's also the release of the Phantom of the Opera musical but I may wait and watch that tomorrow.

Today's list of things to do:
  • physical: Doctor Jo's knee exercises
  • in the fresh air: time in the garden
  • around the house: sorting paperwork?
  • social: choir quiz
  • fun: jigsaw puzzle, family tree research, Harry Potter virtual quiz

Comments

  1. Life is slowing down significantly, isn't it, now there's no rush, no pressure?
    The jigsaw looks great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, and it's a change for the better in my opinion. I wonder how long it will last once the lock-down is lifted.

      The jigsaw is making me want some chocolate!!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, that puzzle would make me want to eat chocolates! LOL!

    You did well on the quiz, yesterday! Hope you'll do equally well on the choir quiz! Sounds like you'll be busy socializing and having fun! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the problem ... I have added some chocolate to my grocery delivery, due on Sunday!

      It's a social day today with the choir so I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and I think J said she will phone today as well.

      Delete
  3. You will so ace the Harry Potter quiz regardless if they base the questions on books or movies. I have rooted around & discovered there is a jigsaw puzzle in our home - it's of the Bismarck (part of Mr Man's WWII collection of things). Your puzzle makes me think of Quality Chocolates at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing the HP quiz on my own but am hoping to do okay ... we'll see. If I don't it'll be another excuse to read the books and watch the films yet again. There are 8 rounds which makes me think it may be based on the films. It's in Facebook events so you could have a go to if you like

      Delete
  4. We got 32. An improvement on last week. Arilx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done. Did you think it was harder this time?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts