21/52: Learn 12 New Card Making Techniques

As one on my 52 things I wanted to learn 12 new card making techniques.  I've been doing this by attending the classes and events organised by Teri Pocock, a friend and local Stampin' Up demonstrator.  Here are the cards and techniques:

from the top the techniques are:
  • card folding: double peep hole card, gatefold card & slider easel card
  • ribbons flower, cross hatching using a scoring board & making patterned paper using Versamark resist
  • Bisque pottery effect, blackboard using watercolour pencils, chalks with Versamark & glitter with adhesive sheets
  • embossing, rosette & heat embossing
I just have to start making my own cards now and hopefully join in with some online challenges. 

Comments

  1. It is always great to learn new things. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts