Day 107: A Busy Saturday

It's been all about the band this morning and this afternoon, starting with running the practice session for the beginners, then carol playing with the junior and main bands and finishing with dismantling the band Christmas tree as the Christmas Tree Festival ended today. I didn't think to take a photo of the festival during the week so here's a snap taken today as everything is being packed away. I'll try to do better next year!


Tonight I am providing taxi services for Julie and Lauren as they both have their work's Christmas meal. Of course, it's never simple ... they need to be taken to different towns in opposite directions from home, so I'll be earning my Brownie points tonight. Then it's back home to watch a bit of TV (don't know what's on) and to wait for the texts asking me to collect them. It's going to be a late night!

Comments

Popular Posts