Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt


It's nearly time for the Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt to start so I'm posting the list today to allow some thinking time. The hunt starts on December 1st 2018 and you have until March 31st 2019 to complete the list - the usual rules apply so all photos must be taken between these dates.

I'd love you to join in, the more the merrier - please add a comment to this post if you plan to join in. I will be hosting a link up at the end of each month so you can share your finds with everyone.

Here's the list 

1. At the end of the day
2. Pool of light
3. Fastener
4. Nail
5. A group activity
6. Water dispenser
7. Horse
8. Chocolate
9. Peel/peeling
10. Holly
11. Dressed for the season
12. Glitter
13. An instruction
14. A crossing place
15. Flight
16. A measurement

17. Orange
18. A natural feature
19. A carved object
20. A method of communication


If you find any of the above hard to get you may substitute one or both of the subjects below.

Alt A. A keyring  
Alt B. Show and tell - something you made 

Good luck, and I look forward to seeing all your photos.

Comments

  1. Thanks Eileen (& Joy) for putting together such an interesting list. Copies of the list to carry in the car & in my purse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the weather stays kind to you so you can get out and about.

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I always enjoy this. Printing out the list now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always start off enthusiastically with the easier prompts and then struggle!

      Delete
  3. I've added the list to Evernote - and can plan a couple already! Thanks for organising it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I am tempted to join, but I'm not a photographer and all I have is my cell phone camera. I shall look forward to seeing your photos, instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cell phone photos are fine, Bless. I'd love you to join in with us.

      Delete
  5. Great list! This year I will complete this, instead of flaking out! Cheers Eileen and Joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping I manage to complete it! I came up with all the prompts but am now wondering how I will find something to photograph for a couple of them!

      Delete
  6. As excited as ever and hoping it will give me some ins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that should say inspiration

      Delete
    2. Glad to hear that you're joining the hunt. I look forward to seeing your photos.

      Delete
  7. Good to see this come round again. I'm in, and I've written a blog post about it for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to see you joining us again this year Amanda.

      Delete
  8. Ooh this looks like fun - I'd love to try and join in too. Thanks for the idea
    T of "ofsowingandgrowing.blogspot.com"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanya, I look forward to seeing your photos.

      Delete
  9. I'm going to give this a try! I love taking photos and I like that there is plenty of time to take them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to have you joining us. I look forward to seeing all your photos.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts