WPSH - December Link Up

It's the end of the first month so time to catch up with everyone and see how you are all getting on. It doesn't matter if you haven't taken any photos yet but please try to visit others to add a comment to their scavenger hunt photos.

I am unable to add a linky, don't know why but will try to sort it out. In the meantime please add a comment to this post so people know how to find your  blog and scavenger hunt post(s).  

Here's three photos I haven't shown before:

No 6 | vintage, Ced's much loved panda given to him when he was born, which means the panda is now 80 years old




No 14 | flavour of the month, definitely has to be cinnamon at this time of year. The cafe we go to on Wednesdays seem to have added cinnamon to everything!



No 18| a chain




I've shown the rest of the photos (below) already but have added them here to save you following lots of links!

No 1 | in the bag



No 4 |colours



No 7 | I stood here



No 15 | letters




Alt A | chequers or chess


It's not too late to join in. Here's the original post which explains the rules and contains the list of prompts. Just find photos for as many of the prompts as you can ... it doesn't matter if you don't do them all. It's just fun to see all the different interpretations of each prompt.

Comments

  1. I wasn't able to take as many photos as I wanted, but I did a post for December photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to add my link.
      https://thelittlehousebythelake.blogspot.com/2019/12/winter-photo-scavenger-hunt-december.html

      Delete
    2. I'll have a look at your blog later to see your photos. You have plenty of time to find all the photos. I tend to start off well, then have a bit of a lull with a mad dash at the end to finish!

      Delete
  2. I do like your finds for the prompts, Eileen; especially Ced's panda! That has to be so special! I have posted my finds, here: https://bless2cents.blogspot.com/2019/12/winter-photo-scavenger-hunt-december.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the panda is really special ... one of my treasures. xx

      Delete
  3. I think I may have missed your link box so I will comment instead.
    Thank you for hosting and I look forward to seeing more of your images - and everyone else's - during these winter months.
    My link is here: https://squirrelbasket.wordpress.com/2019/12/28/winter-photography-scavenger-hunt/
    All the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why the linky isn't working properly. I give up! Thanks for adding a comment so others can find you.

      Delete
    2. Not able to post on Squirrelbasket's site, but some great finds - I like the letters photo. I did find it quite odd to scroll through the post & be presented with several toe fungus ads - quite odd.

      Delete
  4. I really enjoy seeing what people come up with for their pictures. Thanks for hosting the challenge.
    The panda bear is so sweet. I'm sure it means a lot to you.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome to join in if you want to. The hunt goes on until March 31st so it's not too late to start.

      The panda is very special to me.

      Delete
  5. My first finds are up on my blog: http://patioposts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your vintage and cinnamon photos. Ced's panda struck a chord with me and inspired my own vintage photo.

    A slow start for me, but my finds are here - https://amandas-scrapbook-pages.blogspot.com/2020/01/winter-photography-scavenger-hunt.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies for such a late reply but I've only just seen your comment. Popping over to your blog now ...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts