Sunday


I think it is a day for staying indoors! Part of me wants to go for a long walk in the rain but ... it's the final dose of antibiotics today and I want to get better before my holiday, so am sticking to the rest and relax regime. I'll finish reading my book (Zodiac by Sam Wilson, a disappointing read but I want to know what happens to one character so will finish it), may do a bit more on the family tree, and may pack away the ornaments ready for the work to start.

The electrician is calling in tomorrow to discuss a few additions and one change to his original quote, and I'm hoping he will be able to give a date for starting on the work. N will be here so they will be able to agree the dates together. My contribution will be the provision of tea, coffee, biscuits, and supervision!

Comments

  1. Woah - look at that rain! I like the idea of getting all wet but I think practically I wouldn't really enjoy it much. :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are getting some rain. We won't get any rain between now and October, although, very occasionally, we'll get a little rain in the summer and then, we are all very surprised by it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts