The Lurgy!

I don't feel 100%. I went to band this morning but didn't play at all. Instead I divided my time between helping the junior players to follow their music, doing a handover to the new band secretary, setting up a working group to examine the requirements of the data protection legislation, and eating chocolate biscuits! When I came home I fell asleep on the sofa and, now I've woken to realise that my temperature is raised and bits of me hurt! It's pamper time, I think.

I wasn't planning to go out tonight. Friends were coming to me so I've rearranged our get together for next weekend. Instead I will order an Indian takeaway delivery, find a snuggle blanket, dose myself with some paracetamol, and settle down to watch the second Harry Potter film, which starts in about an hour. Then a soak in the bath and an early night. Hopefully I'll be back to normal tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Sending some healing thoughts your way. Harry Potter is a perfect cure for all that ails you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boa tarde Eileen,
    Por vezes temos dias assim!
    Desejo que seu serão seja retemperador.
    Abraços e bom domingo.
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's sad - missing your friends' get-together. Are you feeling better this morning? I do hope so.
    Mind you, there's little I enjoy more than snuggling down with a book, some telly and something to nibble - it's just a shame you were feeling so rough as well.
    Take care
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you recover and feel better, soon. Lots of rest and some pampering is just what the doctor ordered!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts