Thursday


Tonight it's my second choice in the hunt for new-to-me social events and I'm going to a quiz. It's a Meet-up event organised by someone else and is limited to a group of eight. I have met three of these at other events during the last few years but don't know them well, and I will be meeting the other four for the first time. I have been to the venue many times but never for a quiz, so I am hoping it's a good one. I don't know if it is a team of eight or two teams of four but either way, it should be a good evening. 

I'm meeting S for coffee this afternoon so, as I no longer see him at band, it will be good to catch up together. I might go in to town earlier so I can have a look in the clothes shop nearest the coffee shop but it depends on how early my morning visitor leaves ... a friend texted late last night to say she will call in this morning for coffee on her way to a work's meeting, but didn't say a time so I will carry on with the monthly reviews for the blog until she gets here.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Comments

  1. Sounds like a very full social day for you :). Good luck with the new quiz group. The only social event I have planned for today is Halloween I'm preparing for the possible surge of little ghouls at the door - I say possible as we are under a serve storm warming for the possibility of 50mm of rain with winds gusting up to 70-80mph but then this is Canada so we are use to wild weather for Halloween (lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be missing all the trick or treaters as I'll be out - the quiz starts quite early. I don't celebrate Halloween at all but would usually get sweets for the children.

      Your weather sounds horrendous ... hope the storm warning is wrong!!

      Delete
  2. Lots of social activity, today! Hope you enjoy the quiz evening and it becomes a regular activity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a good day. Not quite what I planned as S was poorly but a good day nonetheless.

      Delete
  3. Stunning photo. And isn't it nice to have a specific task to keep you occupied while you waited. Just another advantage of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susanne. Yes, I suppose it is one of the advantages of blogging ... I've never thought of it in those terms before xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts