Tuesday

I didn't get everything done yesterday, mainly because the tax form took absolutely ages. At least it's done and was submitted electronically - and I have confirmation of the date and time of submission. 

This means that today I need to sort out my 'tools' photos, and continue sorting the music room after I've hoovered through the house and checked my emails. The supermarket delivery is due this afternoon and once I've dealt with that I'll stop for the day.

I'm leaving the Advent calendars until after lunch. I have two this year - a mindfulness one and the Jacquie Lawson one. The JL will be fun, as it always is, and will be something to do during a break from the sorting. I don't know what to expect from the mindfulness one but am looking forward to a slightly different approach to Advent this year. I usually make my own Advent calendar but haven't bothered this year, though I do have the list of seasonal treats/activities, some of which I still hope to do.

Comments

  1. The mindfulness one sounds very interesting. I've just opened the first JL one, it now being December. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just opened the JL one and will include about the mindfulness one in tomorrow's post.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like another busy day in the works for you! I hope you will share whatever the mindfulness advent has to say for each day. Have a lovely day, Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm playing catch-up to clear all the odds and ends that are on my mind. I will share about the mindfulness calendar tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. We are also doing the online Jacquie Lawson Nordic Advent calendar ... I'm excited to start today (Tuesday).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts