Sunday, 4 September 2011

Slim Down Sunday 5




Goal: To change my lifestyle and in doing so, lose weight and increase fitness.

Pounds lost: I don't know - I'm not weighing myself but the tape measure shows a slight reduction in size.

How it's gone this week: I'm still managing to cut down on the snacks between meals and mostly sticking to smaller portions. I don't actually feel as if I've lost any weight this week - I sort of feel bloated and I think that is mainly due to not having enough to drink each day.  I've now defrosted the freezer so am in a good position to refill with sensible choices.

Plan for this week: Continue to maintain a sensible balance between calories in and calories out and get more exercise/be more active.  I return to work this week so it'll be interesting to see how the changes affect my good intentions!  Oh, and make sure I drink enough every day.

To see how others are getting on, or to join in yourself, visit Slim Down Sunday at this site.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eileen,

    Good luck with getting back to work! Can you walk at lunch time? Maybe even start a group that walks so everyone is keeping each other on track?

    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on cutting down. It's not easy is it?

    ReplyDelete