The Simple Woman's Daybook - 10 September 2011

FOR TODAY - Saturday, 10th September 2011, 12:31pm

Outside my window... it is trying to rain.

I am thinking... about how the band practice went this morning.

I am thankful... for the chance to do a job that I love.  It doesn't feel like work!

I am learning ... to relax and not drive myself too hard.

In the kitchen... are the ingredients for tonight's meal - we are having chilli.

I am wearing... t shirt and skirt.  Again!

I am creating... some lists.  To-do lists, sorting out the next stage of the clean-up.

I am going... to write some letters and emails - catch up on how friends and family are getting on.

I am wondering... why so few members of the Junior Band turned up for practice this morning.  Hopefully they just forgot so I'll have to make the effort to remind them when I visit their schools on Monday.

I am reading... 'Broken' by Karin Slaughter.

I am hoping... that next week is as good as this week has been.

I am looking forward to... to spending an evening with friends next week, before two of the daughters leave for university.

I am hearing... the qualifying for the Italian Grand Prix.

Around the house... not a lot is happening.  It is still tidy in the rooms I've decluttered.

I am pondering... whether to sign up for Phoenix Trading to sell their greeting cards and other goodies.

One of my favorite things...  music - playing, listening and/or teaching, it doesn't matter which.  I just love music.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Family visiting on Tuesday, friends round for a meal on Thursday, teaching Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Here is a thought I am sharing ... 


If you'd like to see other daybooks, or take part yourself, please visit this site.

Comments

  1. How is the book Eileen?

    Is it a good read?

    Lucky you wearing a t-shirt,
    it's cold here :(

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts