Show and Tell: Crafting Project - Botanical Gazette

Yesterday I was lucky enough to spend the morning at one of Teri's crafting classes. Teri is a Stampin' Up! demonstrator who I first met at a Stampin' Up! party hosted by my niece Laura (who just happens to live next door to Teri).  This is Teri's blog where you can see all the lovely things she makes.
  
Anyway, back to the class ... we were supplied with all the goodies needed to complete the 'Botanical Gazette' project, which involved making a card box in the shape of a book and 4 individual cards.  The class ran from 09:30 - 12:00 and I didn't manage to complete all the cards in that time but it only took about 30 minutes to finish them off at home.  Well, I left 2 pieces I needed at Teri's house so had to pop back to get them this morning but in total only about 30 minutes extra time at home was needed to finish the project, and here it is .....

This is the card box:

and this is what the inside looks like .... 



















Card No. 1 ...
























Card No 2
























Card No 3 (this is my favourite out of the cards)

Card No 4 (Teri, I know I didn't ruffle the ends of the bow, I decided to go for the plainer look)   

As a bonus we also got to meet Teri's beautiful spotty dogs, Poppy and Lily ...
Poppy
Lily
It was a really enjoyable morning, as expected when you're in the company of people who share the same interests.  I'm hoping to join in with some of the Technique Classes in the near future.  And, for the first time I posted pics of some handmade cards, which is what this blog was supposed to be about!  Hope you enjoy them.

Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Sincere Salutations, Sense of time, Something to Celebrate and Nature Walk
Ink: Stampin' Up! - Crumb Cake and Early Espresso
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! - Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla
Papers: assorted Stampin' Up! DSPs
Embellishments: assorted Stampin' Up! embellishments.

Comments

  1. What a lovely post Eileen! You have finished the set of beautifully!

    My girls look so sweet ..... I know the truth tho! :o)

    I'm so pleased you enjoyed the morning. It was lovely to see you again.

    Teri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely lovely, and it sounds like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! (FYI I've decided to read your blog from the beginning! :D )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless.

      I hope it doesn't bore you too much ☺️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts