The Simple Woman's Daybook - 17 September 2011

FOR TODAY - Saturday, 17th September 2011, 12:17pm

Outside my window... it is sunny,  but there are dark clouds heading this way. 

I am thinking... that I'm not in a very good mood today, but I don't know why!

I am thankful... that my friend has been accepted to be a foster carer.  She's wanted to do this for years.

I am learning ... to use the photo editing software - it's going to be a long job!

In the kitchen... the freezer and larder are full.

I am wearing... a white t shirt and a red/black/white skirt.

I am creating... nothing, just having a rest on the creative front.

I am going... to complete the paperwork for this week's teaching.

I am wondering... where I put the spare recorder books.  I put them out, ready to take to school and now can't find them ... I'm getting old!!

I am reading... 'From the Dead' by Mark Billingham.  I started it last night and I'm not sure if I'm going to like it.

I am hoping... that my friend's daughters, Bethanie and Kelsey, enjoy their time at University.  Beth is starting her second year and Kelsey is starting her first year, both at the same uni doing the same course. 

I am looking forward to... a quiet weekend with Ced.

I am hearing... the washing machine and the TV.

Around the house... it is still tidy but I now need to push on and sort out the conservatory.

I am pondering... where I want to be financially this time next year.

One of my favorite things...  freshly baked bread.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Family visiting on Tuesday, teaching Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and band practice on Saturday.

Here is a thought I am sharing ... 
JUST WHEN THE....WALL WORDS SAYINGS QUOTES LETTERING DECALS

If you'd like to see other daybooks, or take part yourself, please visit this site.

Comments

Popular Posts