Slim Down Sunday 7




Goal: To change my lifestyle and in doing so, lose weight and increase fitness.

Pounds lost: I don't know - I'm not weighing.  I had a lovely compliment from someone I hadn't seen since the beginning of July who commented on my weight loss.!!!!

How it's gone this week: It's been a reasonable week.  I haven't felt particulary motivated but I also haven't been really bad.  I've managed slightly better with my fluid intake but as usual there is plenty of room for improvement. Mostly sticking to the reduced portion sizes but have strayed a couple of times.

Plan for this week: More of the same really - plenty of fluids, calories in/out balance and be more active.

To see how others are getting on, or to join in yourself, visit Slim Down Sunday at this site.

Comments

  1. Isn't it nice when someone else sees the loss? That's when you know it's significant. Happy for you!

    April (It doesn't want to let me post as me?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't getting compliments nice? :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts