Slim Down Sunday 8




Goal: To change my lifestyle and in doing so, lose weight and increase fitness.

Pounds lost: I don't know - I'm not weighing. I've been measuring myself (waist, bust, hips, left upper arm and left thigh) and have so far lost just over 1 inch from every measurement since I started.

How it's gone this week: So so.  I've been sticking to the smaller portions and apart from one day I've cut out all between meal snacks.  My fluid intake has been better: on non-teaching days there is no problem in drinking enough and on teaching days I have done a lot better but haven't managed to reach my target.  Still no exercise!

Plan for this week: Continue with the current plan: plenty of fluids, calories in/out balance and be more active.

To see how others are getting on, or to join in yourself, visit Slim Down Sunday at this site.

Comments

  1. Hi Eileen,

    You should treat yourself to a stylish water bottle. It'd be easier to get your liquid intake if you have a bottle you love to carry around. :-) Sounds like overall you are doing great! Yay!

    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing really well Eileen.

    Hope that you are having a good Tuesday.


    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts