Project 365 - week 9

057/365: Home-grown tomatoes - a gift from Lisa, grown by her grandad.



















058/365: This is the classroom where I teach recorders to the year 3s in my Monday school.

059/365: The ford at Lacock.

060/365: Some very sad looking blackberries, photographed in the layby at Blacklands while waiting to go to my first pupil of the afternoon.

061/365: Great news!  Three of my pupils have been invited to perform in the ABRSM High Scorer's Concert as part of the Calne Music and Arts Festival.  The've all agreed to perform - boy on cornet (grade 1), girl on flute (grade 1) and girl on clarinet (grade 2).
062/365: Started reading 'From the Dead' by Mark Billingham, one of the latest stack of books from my sister.

063/365: Members of the Main Band teaching the Beginners' Band to march!

Comments

  1. Home grown tomatoes - yum!
    I tried growing them this year, I got a few but they are still green, so not great!!

    Great news about your pupil being asked to the concert, wonderful.

    I love the photos, thanks for sharing.


    x Fiona


    ps sorry I haven't been about but am finding it difficult to fit work, family, blogging all in!
    Must try harder!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts