Slim Down Sunday 6




Goal: To change my lifestyle and in doing so, lose weight and increase fitness.

Pounds lost: I don't know - I'm not weighing myself but the tape measure still shows a slight reduction in size.

How it's gone this week: It hasn't been a particularly good week.  The main problem is that I haven't been drinking enough through the day when I'm teaching and I haven't yet decided how to solve that little problem.  On non-teaching days I've been reasonably good and I haven't strayed so far that I can't get back on track easily.  Hopefully!! 

Plan for this week: Sort out how to get enough fluids on teaching days (having a drink in the classroom isn't always an option and is something I can only do in 1 out of my 5 schools + I teach through playtimes).  Continue to maintain a sensible balance between calories in and calories out.   Try to do some exercise/be more active - this will probably have to be restricted to the non-teaching days as I don't have the free time to take walks on teaching days. 

To see how others are getting on, or to join in yourself, visit Slim Down Sunday at this site.

Comments

  1. Hi Eileen,
    If you're doing playtimes, I bet you are getting a lot of exercise that way. Five schools - wow! You are busy! I tend to drink all day long (good thing I don't drink alcohol :-)), so that aspect has always been easy for me. I just prefer Diet Coke to H2O. Sounds like you're doing great!
    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a tip, try to carry a couple of plastic water bottles around with you, and take a few sips or gulps in between lessons - you must, surely, have a few spare seconds?
    well done, using a tape measure is a far better way of recording success than using scales.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts