Looking Forward to 2012

No, I'm not wishing my life away!  I've just seen a brilliant idea over on ellens52 which I plan to do for myself in 2012.

It's about doing 52 things in the year that I have never done before.  At the moment I'm still thinking of ideas which is a lot harder than I thought, so any suggestions from you will be very much appreciated.  I want to do the sort of things that I say I've always wanted to do but have never got around to. I'm sure we all have lists like that.  Well  2012 is the year I'm going to get a lot of them done.  Maybe it will be the start of new hobbies/interests, maybe not. We'll see!   

My list of ideas is here (I've created a new page for it) and as I complete the activities I'll post about it.

Can't wait to get started!

Comments

  1. That's a great idea Eileen, I've had a look at your list and there are a few things that I have wanted to do and wouldn't mind giving a go.
    It's very hard to think of things like that isn't it.
    Good luck with it and I hope you get lots of them accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would highly recommend the urchfont scarecrow hunt, its over the mayday bank holiday weekend, we've done it for the past three years, and if you go back in my blog to early may you'll see a posting about it
    I think 52 new things is a great idea, and I may just copy you.
    joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with your list!!!

    Don't think I could manage to do 52 new things in 52 weeks, at the moment I would be lucky to do 2!

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for popping by to visit and I'm delighted to have you join me with the 52s! I've really enjoyed doing it, although there are moments when inspiration deserts me and it'll be great to have someone else to help think of ideas! I'll put a link to this site on my blog and see if anyone else wants to join in too.
    In the meantime, I'll keep popping by :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts