Slim Down Sunday 5




Goal: To change my lifestyle and in doing so, lose weight and increase fitness.

Pounds lost: I don't know - I'm not weighing myself but the tape measure shows a slight reduction in size.

How it's gone this week: I'm still managing to cut down on the snacks between meals and mostly sticking to smaller portions. I don't actually feel as if I've lost any weight this week - I sort of feel bloated and I think that is mainly due to not having enough to drink each day.  I've now defrosted the freezer so am in a good position to refill with sensible choices.

Plan for this week: Continue to maintain a sensible balance between calories in and calories out and get more exercise/be more active.  I return to work this week so it'll be interesting to see how the changes affect my good intentions!  Oh, and make sure I drink enough every day.

To see how others are getting on, or to join in yourself, visit Slim Down Sunday at this site.

Comments

  1. Hi Eileen,

    Good luck with getting back to work! Can you walk at lunch time? Maybe even start a group that walks so everyone is keeping each other on track?

    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on cutting down. It's not easy is it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts