Sunday, 11 September 2011

Slim Down Sunday 6




Goal: To change my lifestyle and in doing so, lose weight and increase fitness.

Pounds lost: I don't know - I'm not weighing myself but the tape measure still shows a slight reduction in size.

How it's gone this week: It hasn't been a particularly good week.  The main problem is that I haven't been drinking enough through the day when I'm teaching and I haven't yet decided how to solve that little problem.  On non-teaching days I've been reasonably good and I haven't strayed so far that I can't get back on track easily.  Hopefully!! 

Plan for this week: Sort out how to get enough fluids on teaching days (having a drink in the classroom isn't always an option and is something I can only do in 1 out of my 5 schools + I teach through playtimes).  Continue to maintain a sensible balance between calories in and calories out.   Try to do some exercise/be more active - this will probably have to be restricted to the non-teaching days as I don't have the free time to take walks on teaching days. 

To see how others are getting on, or to join in yourself, visit Slim Down Sunday at this site.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Eileen,
    If you're doing playtimes, I bet you are getting a lot of exercise that way. Five schools - wow! You are busy! I tend to drink all day long (good thing I don't drink alcohol :-)), so that aspect has always been easy for me. I just prefer Diet Coke to H2O. Sounds like you're doing great!
    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a tip, try to carry a couple of plastic water bottles around with you, and take a few sips or gulps in between lessons - you must, surely, have a few spare seconds?
    well done, using a tape measure is a far better way of recording success than using scales.

    ReplyDelete