Saturday


It was band practice this morning. I decided not to play so took the beginners for the first hour, did some filing down in the storeroom and then sat between two children to point and help them keep in time. All in all it was a good morning and I will probably play next week. The photo shows one of the rooms we use for practice, taken at the end of the morning when we've cleared all the equipment away. We practice in the old Magistrate's Court so the carved wooden barrier in front of the stained glass windows is the Magistrate's Bench. It's listed, so is out of bounds to the children ... just in case!

I'm expecting a Tesco delivery with the rest of the food for the next month or so but apart from that, my only plan is to tune into ITV2 as they are showing the last four Harry Potter films over the weekend. 

Comments

  1. That sounds lovely and restful. Just the ticket, in fact.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just what I needed. I feel much better today.

      Delete
  2. Looks like a nice, big space in which to have band practice. Hope you enjoy watching the HP movies and have a nice, relaxed weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're close to outgrowing the space - I'll try to remember to take a photo when the room is set up for the band. The acoustics are good though.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts