The Back Garden (1)

The garden needs a lot of love and attention. It's been rather neglected, mostly due to the problems with my eyes, so the first task is to tidy up where possible before the frosts set in and the ground gets too hard to work.

The pots and furniture were moved by the workmen to create space to work in. The furniture was previously arranged in the bigger space outside the living room but I actually prefer the view from the room now that it's not there, so I have to rethink how things can be positioned on the patio.


I’ll be carrying on with clearing the dining table today, then cooking up a culinary masterpiece with the the odds and ends of vegetables.

Comments

  1. It's a very nice space with interesting corners and angles to create interest. Give it time and by the summer you will have a beautiful outside area.
    Good luck with the cullinary masterpiece. Odds and ends make the best cordon bleu!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finger crossed! Gardening is a relatively new endeavour for me so it is very much trial and error.

      Delete
  2. Your back garden looks well landscaped with the patio pavers, garden furniture, and planting areas! You could try out different arrangements for the furniture, during the year - moving it to get more sun during the spring, perhaps, and more shade in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The back garden gets the sun for most of the afternoon. I need to buy a patio umbrella for shade otherwise I won't be able to sit outside - I get migraines if I sit in the sun for too long.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts