Yet More Admin!


It's another day in my playroom today, trying not to get distracted but stayed focused on finishing off the bits of admin still outstanding. I'm not sure that I'll be successful as I really want to carry on with my book ... and I can hear the snuggle blanket calling my name!

The Girls' Night In get-together last night was a complete success and we've updated our diaries for the next month so I have plenty to look forward to. 

I've taken some more photos for the WPSH. I'll add the linky by the end of the week so we can see how everyone is getting on.

No 3 | fastener, the zip on one of my camera bags



No 8 | chocolate, several bars of chocolate were eaten in pursuit of this photo!



No 16 | a measurement, the flood marker on the road between Holt and Staverton.


Comments

  1. I like your red leaf photo - especially in thirds. I'm already to go with my entry for tomorrow with WPSH finds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a canvas print I bought online but it only looks good from a distance. Up close it is very grainy so I may have to move it to another place.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I'm drooling over your bar of chocolate! I can't eat any!

    Hope you get your admin work done soon so you can go back to reading your book! I need to finish reading my library book today, as it is due tomorrow (it's one that I can't renew).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not supposed to eat chocolate either - it's one of the triggers for my migraines! It was a a bit of a hopeless day today and I didn't get much done, except I finished my book and started the next one! I'll tackle the admin tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. Me too. Great choc photo. Like a pro ad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Lady Ella. Actually eating the chocolate was more fun than photographing it ... that's why it was on the list!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts