Wednesday


My friends had arrived and were making themselves comfy by the time the parcel was delivered yesterday, so I didn't get to go out for that walk I'd promised myself. Maybe today instead.

It was a more subdued evening than usual - J had a family bereavement, and we all felt the need for an early night, so we had a takeaway, discussed the chosen film (Galaxy Quest), put the world to rights, caught up with everyone's news, and generally had a good laugh.

It rained a couple of times yesterday so I am excused garden watering duties, and I'm expecting today to be much the same. I've arranged to meet my fellow adult band member, S, for coffee this afternoon but that's the only thing in the diary. I will probably do a bit of shopping while I'm in town to save having to do it on Friday, but apart from that ... we'll see!

Comments

  1. Enjoy your day! I still think you should share some of that rain with me! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I'd love to let you have some if I could ... I'm fed up with it now!!

      Delete
  2. It sounds like a very nice time indeed.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The past few days have been good fun. Life in the slow lane is suiting me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts