SPSH - 2nd Link Up

It's time for the 2nd SPSH link up and I have four new photos to share with you.

No 6. an umbrella, open or closed - just visible over the garden fence!



No 15. A Broken Chair/Bench/Stool - I have a better idea for this prompt but this photo will do for now!




No 19. a funny or meaningful bumper sticker - will a window sticker do? I haven't seen any bumper stickers at all so was relieved to find this car window sticker as a possible alternative.



My other photos can be found by following these links:

No. 2| Single and pretty



SPSH - First photos,  No 1| outdoor clock, No 3| repetition, No 5| the word 'summer', No 9 | a bridge, No 11| fish, No 13| two colours of the rainbow, alt A| a bird or bee house.


I still have to find:

7. A curving path
10. Something Made of Stone
12. Something Crooked
16. An Out of Season Treat Being Enjoyed
17. A Sail
18. Something That Should Be Found In Pairs 
20. A Favourite Seasonal Scent

Alternates: 
B:  Fresh Local Produce

Many thanks to Mary-Lou for organising the hunt again this year. Why not visit the other blogs taking part to see what they have found ... the links can be found here.

Comments

  1. Those are nice photos! I didn't realize the 2nd link up was today! Oops! I had better do something about it, myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I only remembered when Mary-Lou published her post!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful finds! I like that broken chair ... & I did have a chuckle at the umbrella just over the fence. I say window sticker, bumper sticker, the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, I was hoping you'd say that.

      I'm just making use of my neighbour's umbrella in case I don't see another one 😂

      Delete
  3. Oh, dear, I totally forgot about this. Ooops.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind. If you don't have time because you're off on holiday, just wait for the next link up.

      Delete
  4. I've struggled with bumper sticker, too. I can't remember when I last saw such a thing. Like your broken chair! That's PROPERLY broken!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know where there may be an even better example but I have to make the effort to get there. Of course, it may no longer be there but ... fingers crossed!

      Delete
  5. Nice finds, especially the lifeboat sticker - that one is giving me trouble as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As Lady Ella said (see previous comment), it's rare to see a bumper sticker nowadays. Very few cars seem to have any sort of sticker at all, so good luck in your search for one.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts