TGIF



I'm joining in with a new weekly meme, created originally by Dr Brene Brown and mentioned on  Mary-Lou's blog, so a big thank you to Mary-Lou for letting us know about this. 

Trusting ... 

... in the advice of close friends, and looking to the future with renewed hope and positivity.


Grateful ...

... for the cooler nights, making a decent night's sleep possible. 


Inspired ...

... by some photos published on a local website. I'm planning a trip to a nearby nature reserve next week to go out and take some of my own. 


Fun ...

... looking forward to a month of fun activities. Yesterday was the start of my month long staycation and I have set myself the challenge of enjoying a joyful activity every day.

Comments

  1. It all sounds brilliant.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. Life is feeling really good at the moment!

      Delete
  2. You sound very happy, Eileen. I'm glad you are feeling so positive. Enjoy your staycation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I am feeling much happier than I have done for a long time.

      Delete
  3. I'm with you on the cooler nights, it's unbearable when it's so warm. I look forward to seeing your photos from the nature reserve, I'm sure there'll be some lovely things there to snap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm hoping but it'll be a pleasant walk anyway. I'm waiting for a cooler day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts