TGIF

I'm joining in with a weekly meme, created originally by Dr Brene Brown and mentioned on  Mary-Lou's blog, so a big thank you to Mary-Lou for letting us know about this. 

Trusting ... 

... that going out regularly for some short walks will be beneficial and lead to me feeling less tired all the time.


Grateful ...

... that the work my nephew did on the garden has made the maintenance so much easier. 


Inspired ...

... to keep going with the piano practice. I can finally (sort of) play a piece I've been struggling to learn. 


Fun ...

... time spent with friends at the book groups and on our Girls' Night In ... laughter, putting the world to rights, eating, drinking, but mostly laughter!

***************

And a couple of photos for the SPSH ...

No 7| a curving path. I've been racking my brain to remember where there is a curving path - I knew there was one nearby but just couldn't recall where it was. Well here it is ... just round the corner from my house!



No 20| a favourite seasonal scent. I'm relying on memory for this one as I now have no sense of smell but can remember the smell of newly mown grass.


Comments

  1. I like your curving path, that would really aide in the letting of your mind wander - looks a lovely walk. While in makes me sound a little ungrateful to the developing paved path/trail in our village, I really wish they could have made a meandering trail rather than a race track type walk. A nice TGIF list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two photos link up - standing in the middle the curved path is to my right and the grass cutting to my left. These paths run through the village and is a safe way for the children to get to school without walking along the busier roads.

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much, for suggestions on how to find my Lost List! :-)

    Silly me, I have never backed up anything.

    And don't understand how I managed to "lose" this blog.

    But of course not, if I remembered, I'd not have this problem. ,-))))))

    Again, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you manage to find your missing links.

      Delete
  3. Oh I need to follow your example, and take short walks!!!!!!!! What a great reminder!!!!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still at the stage where I have to 'make' myself go for walks, rather than looking forward to it!

      Delete
  4. Great finds! Everything looks so nice and green!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts