Thursday

I'll be tied up with band things today, starting with a trip to the printer to finish the Christmas music, then to handle the follow on meeting to resolve (hopefully) the as yet unresolved issue, and then back home to prepare the packs for any new starters following the school workshops in September, and to order new folders for all the players. I'm hoping to be finished by lunchtime.

This afternoon is all about the garden ... but ...  it rained again last night so it depends on how wet everything is. I keep changing my mind but I think I finally have the pots where I want them so I'd like to get them part filled with compost ready for the winter bedding plants I ordered when my resistance was low! Most of the bulbs are in with just a few more to find places for. Then, apart from bits of weeding and watering, I can sit back and wait for the results.

This evening ... I don't know. If there's anything decent on TV I'll settle down for an evening's viewing but if not I'll phone around to see if anyone wants to go out for an hour or two.

Something different for breakfast - fresh fruit with yoghurt, following Joy's example.

Comments

  1. I dearly love fruit and yogurt for breakfast! But how do you take the photo from above without seeing the camera shadow? Clever.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I placed the bowl by the window so the light is coming from the top of the photo meaning that the shadow fell towards the bottom of the photo. Then I used reflectors to bounce the light back in from the two bottom corners to reduce any shadows.

      Delete
  2. Lovely photo! But, I think the yogurt needs to be whipped cream and there should be a waffle under the fruit! :D Hope you have a lovely day, Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! And maple syrup or chocolate sauce as well 😁

      Delete
  3. Oh that's a yum breakfast & healthy too. I add either almond slivers or crumbled pecans/walnuts on top. I need to think about finishing my circle garden tidy up so I can get some spring bulbs planted ... happy day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have some walnuts but didn't think of adding any ... maybe next time!

      The ground is too wet and heavy to plant the rest of the bulbs today - the problems if clay soil! I'm doing some bulk cooking instead this afternoon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts