Thursday

I'll be taking it easy again today. I slept for most of the day yesterday and I have a feeling that today will be more of the same. 

In between times it'll be an assortment of reading, listening to music, and watching TV. I don't have much of an appetite but will make myself eat regularly otherwise I'll get a migraine and that's the last thing I want. I think soup is the answer ... soup and plenty of drinks. There are plenty of portions in the freezer, thank goodness, it's at times like this that I'm thankful for making the effort to bulk cook.

Comments

  1. I'm glad you are taking it easy and that you're managing well. Thank goodness for freezers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... and thank goodness for central heating! I'm warm, have no commitments and have plenty of food ... it would all be perfect if only I didn't feel ill!! 😂

      Delete
  2. Yes to soups, yes to bulk cooking. Sleep is such a necessary part of recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've given up feeling guilty about doing nothing and am just listening to my body ... sleep seems to be the priority at the moment.

      Delete
  3. Just take it easy, rest, rest and more rest will aid recovery. Thank goodness you have a freezer full of food. All the best, Carole x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! Family and friends live close and know I'm ill so I have plenty of support.

      Delete
  4. Yes, do continue to rest and take it easy. I'm glad you have a freezer full of your good, homemade meals and family and friends nearby to lend a hand as needed. Take care and feel better, soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I honestly don't have the energy to do anything other than rest.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Nil,I think the tablets are making a difference so another day or two should see a big improvement ... hopefully!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts