Tuesday

I have to go into town later on to pay in some cheques, speak to the management at the Town Hall about booking the practice rooms for the band, and a bit of retail therapy ... I still have a couple of book tokens from birthday and Christmas last year, so will have a look to see if anything takes my fancy.

I moved the pots and garden furniture around yesterday, and have ended up with this arrangement for the time being ...


The bench will eventually be moved to the end of the garage but for now it's in as good a place as any. It'll be a pleasant spot for early evening when the sun has moved over to the other side of the garden. When I get back from town I'll wash the furniture and then it's ready for slightly warmer mornings when I can eat my breakfast in the garden ... can't wait.

The advertised item sold which has encouraged me to get some more of the items advertised, especially the bigger things that are taking up space; that's a task for this afternoon. 

As for my joyful activity today, I'm carrying on with the family tree as I thoroughly enjoyed myself yesterday. I'm still at the tidying up stage but by the end of today's session will hopefully be in a position to decide on a plan to fill the gaps in my research. 

Comments

  1. Well done on all fronts :-) That's a lot "ticked off" for one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your patio furniture arrangements. Plus, the furniture is light enough to move around if needed, isn't it? Glad your advertised item sold! Hope the rest gets sold as well. Sounds like you've a busy day ahead of you. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The furniture is aluminium so is very light and easy to move. I didn't get the adverts placed today as the internet was down again, so hopefully I can catch up tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like it's going to be a productive Tuesday. Yeah that your advertised item sold. As the weather improves (I'm being positive & hopeful) & the sun moves you'll find your favourite morning, afternoon & evening spots to enjoy the garden & patio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too good at sitting in the sun - migraines! - so usually only sit out in the morning or later in the evening. I love having my breakfast out there - the perfect way to start any day!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Lyssa. It definitely needs to be cleaned so I’m on the hunt to borrow a power washer - I don’t think the budget will stretch to buying one this year.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts