Thursday

I had a 'me day' today, hence the late post. I bought my ticket months ago when the tour was announced and today took myself off to Bristol to see Matthew Bourne's 'Swan Lake'. It was brilliant!


I went to the afternoon performance, which finished just in time to drive across Bristol during the rush hour ... not my favourite place to drive at the best of times let alone when it's so busy.

Anyway I survived and my next stop was IKEA for a bit of retail therapy. I'll show you my haul tomorrow but you'll be proud of me .... only one impulse buy!

Now to get something to eat and then it's an early night for me. 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It was amazing. I love ballet, tradional and modern, so was in my element watching this.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a lovely day! Looking forward to seeing what you bought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’d been looking forward to this for months and it didn’t disappoint. I had a fantastic day - one of my ‘celebrate my retirement’ choices.

      Delete
  3. I love ikea, and I love me days. When I was growing up, I was taught that me days were a sin. They actually aren’t

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts