Thursday

I wimped out and didn't do the charity shop run this morning ... it's raining and I wanted to stay dry! I have to go out tomorrow no matter what the weather is, so it'll get done then.

As for today, I'll be busy with admin, all things that can't wait until next Monday - another reference (!), renewals for car insurance, house insurance, pension correspondence, personal liability insurance, and a couple of things related to my late partner's estate. It sounds a lot but won't take too long, so my decluttering activity for today is to deal with all the stuff now piled on the table.

Most of this is audio related so I simply need to detail what I have for sale in an email to the local company. Again, it won't take long. There are a couple of cameras in this pile so they'll be put to one side until I find all the rest of the photographic equipment.


But right now, I need to go and wash my hair, ready for G's arrival in about 30 minutes. It's 'much need haircut day'!

Comments

  1. You definitely are making great strides into your organizing goals. Nothing like a fresh trim of the hair to make one's self feel all fresh & new - I need to follow your lead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a very productive day planned! Haircut, admin. stuff, listing of stuff for sale, etc. Hope you accomplished all what you set out to do. Good idea to stay home and dry on a wet, rainy day. The charity drop off can wait for another day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts