Thursday

I was up and out early this morning. It was still misty when I left home at 7 am but that soon cleared and the sun showed itself. The aim was just to take some photos (my joyful activity for today) and if possible find the ones I still need for the scavenger hunts. No luck on that front, but I did enjoy the time concentrating on camera and photos with no need to rush home. 


I ended up at the canal for a short walk ... my legs are aching from yesterday's exertions! This is the towpath and direction I usually choose for my walks; this way takes you back into Trowbridge and then on to Bradford on Avon, heading towards Bath (although I've never walked that far yet!). The other way leads to Semington and on to Devizes.

I have some more bits and pieces of admin to finish, and then want to place some more adverts. Depending on how I feel I may spend a bit of time out in the garden afterwards, carrying on with the clearing.

Comments

  1. A pretty photo of the canal path - it looks as if it would be one of those easy walks, level & no hills. A stroll along there today to be the joyful activity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The canal walk was a spur of the moment thing. It’s flat and good for trying to increase my pace. My joyful thing today was going out to take some photos prior to the canal walk.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely photo of the canal and tow path! I need to finish taking my photos for the scavenger hunt. I keep second guessing myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. Good luck with finding the rest of the photos but don’t worry if you don’t get them them all, just show the ones you have found - that’s what some people have done in previous years. I still have two more to find but will use the alternatives if I can’t find them.

      Delete
  3. It looks like a pretty place to walk. I keep forgetting the list of things I'm supposed to take photos of. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely place to walk and well used by the locals. I'm having a last minute panic to get the rest of my photos but don't worry if you haven't finished ... there's always next time!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts