Saturday


I'm enjoying a mug of hot coffee and trying to warm up. We took the children busking this morning and I'm frozen ... as soon as I finish this I'm getting into a hot bath to get warm again. It didn't rain but it was so windy ... the children are now experts in the art of pegging their music to the stands! We always count it a success if none of the music is blown away!

I'm in now for the rest of the day with plans to completely relax and do as little as possible! I hope you all have a good weekend whatever you have planned.

Comments

  1. Cute mug! Hope you got warmed up, nicely, and are having a lovely relaxing evening. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s one of my Harry Potter mugs 😊

      I had a lovely day thanks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts