Saturday

It was the usual Saturday morning band session and I'm now back at home, wanting a rest. I don't know why, but it tired me out this morning and I want an easy afternoon. By five o-clock I should have received a food delivery, and once I've put it away I can do whatever I fancy .... which is absolutely nothing!


The first summer snowflake is in flower with plenty of shoots from the others to follow on. I hope to place an online order for some more plants tomorrow, with a view to getting at least part of the garden tidied and planted out.

The kitchen re-org is finished. The next thing will be to get on and place the adverts for the things I want to sell, which will be next week's task. 

Back tomorrow, when hopefully I'll have more energy!

Comments

  1. I hope you have a restful day, Eileen. Perhaps an afternoon nap? Well done on getting the kitchen organized!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a short nap and that refreshed me enough to enjoy the rest of the day xx

      Delete
  2. Hope you got some rest! Love the flower, so looking forward to spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did thanks and feel much better now. I’m looking forward to spring too, but probably not as much as you are with all that snow you have to contend with.

      Delete
  3. Hope you have had a really good rest.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have thanks Joy, and am feeling much better now xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts