Me on Monday

Me on Monday ... it's one of those 'it can't be Monday already, what happened to the weekend?' sort of day.
 
Apart from band on Saturday morning I seem to have done nothing much at all.  A bit of cooking, finished the laundry and tidied around in the garden. And that's it ... that was my weekend!
 
I have no idea what I did with the rest of the time ... nothing very memorable, that's for sure.  I did watch some TV, but couldn't remember what until I looked back in the Radio Times - it was a repeat of 'Lewis', and I tried to read some more of my book but couldn't settle to it.  I think I must have daydreamed the rest of my time away.
 
At least I have a full week ahead of me to make up for it; teaching, doing a band presentation in a primary school, a book group meeting, a photography walk, and a couple of meals planned with friends.
 
Linking with Sian at From High in the Sky.

Comments

  1. Oh I know what you mean about "Monday, really? already?" sentiments. Your plans for the week ahead sound lovely, especially meals with friends. I do hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes a bit of daydreaming is no bad thing...bet your brain has worked out a few things for you that you don't even know about yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you needed a quiet weekend for that busy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like a bit of a quiet weekend, at least an afternoon with not much going on; enjoy the resting to prepare for the busy week ahead :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you need one of those 'done nothing' weekends. We try to pack so much into them sometimes that we don't get any rest. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a perfect weekend. enjoy your week ahead x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is it about "Lewis"? I'm sure there are loads of episodes I haven't seen, but whenever it's repeated I always find I remember them. Same with Grand Designs! Anyway, both have new series on or coming so I'm going to get organised and watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they seem to keep repeating the same ones don't they.

      Delete
  8. Our weekend was pretty busy but nothing compared to what this week looks like! You appear to have a busy week ahead too. Hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts