Day 85: Thank Goodness It's Friday!

Luckily I didn't have much to do today as I managed less than 4 hours sleep last night and am shattered. I've no idea why I didn't sleep well but the lack of sleep has meant that I've had one of those sickly headaches all day. When I tell you that my only work commitment was to run two 30 minute recorder playing clubs at lunch time, you may have some idea of how I felt for most of the day!

I'd arranged to meet with L for lunch on my way home from Calne, and as I still had to eat, I didn't cancel. This proved to be the best decision of the day and once I'd eaten the roast lamb meal I'd chosen, I was starting to feel a bit more human again.

Then home, a soak in the bath and coffee out of my new mug. 


My only plans for this evening are an early night and, hopefully, plenty of sleep.

Comments

  1. Loving the mug. Sleep tight!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good night's sleep. It makes all the difference doesn't it!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh commiserations! And recorders of all things! 😐 Hope you get a good night's kip tonight. Zzzzzzzzzzz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are on the mend. Nice mug.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts