Weekly Reflections

practice time!

 Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • meeting some of the other new members at a coffee morning organised by the U3A committee
  • enjoying a lovely lunch with J
  • continuing to make progress in my personal training sessions ... I've reached the stage of doing exercises that at one time I wouldn't have believed I had the strength to do
  • finally getting to meet (online) with my cousins and making tentative arrangements to meet in person over the Easter holidays
  • loving my piano lessons ... it definitely was the right decision to change to a different teacher and I'm enjoying everything about it ... even the practicing!
  • excited about the signs of spring appearing in the garden
  • changing my routine and making the decision to stop some activities  ... feeling more on top of things as a result
  • making the decision to have a cleaner come in to deal with the bits of housework I don't like doing
  • adding more dates to my diary ... there's plenty to look forward to

I am grateful ...
  • for the chance to reconnect with my cousins and get to know them
  • for online deliveries 
  • that Kate was able to come up with an easy solution for viewing photograph in the new U3A group I am organising

Comments

  1. The training progress sounds brilliant. It feels so very good, doesn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are making good progress in every area of your life, Eileen. It makes me so happy to read these weekly reflections posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making changes and doing things that make you happy and reaping the rewards. It's good to read xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts