Weekly Reflections

I love this colour!
 

 Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • enjoying a (two hour long) phone chat with LJH and making plans to meet up with her and her sisters
  • celebrating friend L becoming a grandmother for the first time with a meal out together at The Three Magpies
  • enjoying a successful first session with my new photography group
  • making progress with my giant granny square blanket
  • receiving a surprise gift of some daffodils from E
  • loving that the bulbs are starting to flower, and that the snowdrops have appeared at long last ... I thought I'd lost them!
  • enjoying all the books I've read recently ... my reading mojo has returned and I am always happy with my nose stuck in a good book! 

I am grateful ...
  • for antibiotics!
  • for the kindness shown by my family and my local and online friends, checking in to see how I was when they knew I was ill ... helping me to feel less alone
  • for a warm home 

Comments

  1. I'm glad the antibiotics did their job and so many people were concerned about you. I hope this weekend you will be fully rested. It's lovely to see all the signs of Spring now, snowdrops,daffodils and crocuses, they cheer us up for sure xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling much better today ... still a bit tired but not sleepy like I have been feeling.

      Spring is definitely on the way. I'm looking forward to seeing all the blossom and especially the bluebells. xx

      Delete
  2. I'm glad the snowdrops are showing at last - they are so pretty and, yes, that purple is a beautiful colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the snowdrops may have been disturbed by other planting in that area last summer, but they've survived and I'm happy to see them. xx

      Delete
  3. Our snowdrops are also out, a sign that spring is on its way with lighter and warmer days hopefully. Purple is one of my favourite colours, lovely flower. My hubby came home from work yesterday with some daffodils for me, he said daffodils for my Welsh girl, just in time for St. Davids day on Wednesday. Helen S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely ready for the warmer days! How lovely that your hubby brought some daffodils home for you ... I bet they look beautiful xx

      Delete
  4. That is a beautiful color! Purple is my favorite color!
    You have some really nice things to be cheerful about and grateful for, this week. I'm glad you are continuing to recover and feel better. Do take it easy as long as you need to. Hope the week ahead is another good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless, it has been a good week despite not feeling 100%. I won't be rushing back into things, don't worry, and once I've sorted out my budget I'll be arranging for a cleaner as that will really help me stay on top of things.

      Hope you have a good week too. xx

      Delete
  5. Great lists again. I love that colour too. It's so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. It's very pretty and I have quite a bit of that shade of purple in the garden, assuming everything has survived the winter! xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. It's looking good, the rest of the pot has flowered now xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts