WPSH - My First Selection

I thought I'd taken more photos than this but these are all I can find!

No 4: sporting life ... I'm not a sporty person so this was taken the only time I switched on the World Cup TV coverage!



No 6: a religious item or building ... this is the Parish Church in the centre of town.



No 10: winter berries ... growing in my neighbour's hedge (not quite sure what they are though)



No 17: tree bark ... the bark of a silver birch



No 18: something round ... a Christmas bauble



No 19: something red ... flowers in a Christmas bouquet



No 20: something you can see through ... a window! This one was taken at the U3A book group Christmas meal



Alt A: a Christmas decoration ... 


So I have only taken 8, leaving 18 more to find ... time to put my thinking cap on! 

Comments

  1. Confused again :) There's 20 in the list with 3 alternatives so doesn't that leave just 12 to find? I'd join in but I don't get out and about very much anymore. I like what you've found especially your Christmas decoration. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't add up! I have 13 to find plus 2 of the alternatives.

      I love you to join in. It doesn't matter if you can't find all of the photos and most, with a bit of creative thinking, can be found at home. Speak to Bless ... she rarely goes out so takes her photos at home and in the garden xx

      Delete
    2. OK you've persuaded me to join in. Thank you xx

      Delete
    3. Oh that's brilliant news. Look forward to seeing your photos when you are ready. xx

      Delete
  2. You found some great photos for the prompts! I'll post my photos tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. Look forward to seeing what you've found xx

      Delete
  3. You are off to a great start with the search. I like your photo of the paper birch bark & what a cute snowman - he'd be perfect for celebrating all of winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary-Lou. I love the bark on the silver birch tree, it always looks amazing. The snowman is one of my favourite Christmas ornaments. xx

      Delete
  4. Some great snapshots there, keep shooting and you'll no doubt get them all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts